Request for Expression of Interest
FreightNYC - Truck Accessible Electric Charging Stations RFEI
New York City Development Corporation (NYCEDC), New York
Publish Date: Apr 25, 2019
Informational Meeting: May 15, 2019 11AM EST
Response Deadline: June 28th, 2019 by 4PM EST
NYCEDC seeks companies with an interest to develop critical electric vehicle charging infrastructure accessible to light and medium-duty commercial trucks and vehicles to achieve the goals outlined in its FreightNYC plan. This RFEI is open to any companies, truck fleet owners, operators that can install, maintain or operate fast charging stations accessible to trucks and potentially passenger vehicles. It's an exciting opportunity to open the discussion about opportunities to gain NYCEDC support, access to its real estate portfolio and tenant base.
|Who should bid||
All types of businesses, fleets, organizations and other entities, including but not limited to:
• Companies who develop, install, and/or maintain electric charging infrastructure for passenger and commercial vehicles;
• Electric vehicle manufacturers and leasing companies;
• Land owners, renters, retailers, fuel station operators, etc. in NYC interested in installing electric chargers;
• Distribution/industrial/logistics businesses operating in NYC interested in electrifying their fleet and/or their freight transportation system.
1. Make sure you have the latest document, dates and instructions by checking on NYCEDC under "RFEI" to stay informed of any addenda issued by the city.
2. OPTIONAL. Attend the informational meeting on May 15 2019 11AM EST. Email CleanTrucksRFEI@edc.nyc to RSVP.
4. Submit your response on paper by June 28th 4PM EST.