The City of Tulsa is seeking qualified vendors to develop a mobility innovation strategy that will lay the groundwork for new transportation options to thrive in the city. Tulsa is open to submissions from any provider - including but not limited to consultants, engineers, and technologists - that can effectively execute on the scope of work.
The City is looking for to develop a strategy that touches on the following areas of work:
- Identifying key mobility challenges
- Assessing the state and local legal environment
- Developing policy that advances new mobility
- Defining a plan for technology integration
- Leveraging local universities for research and development
Any questions regarding the RFP can be sent to email@example.com. The deadline for submissions is Wednesday, December 12th, 2018 at 5PM CST.
To learn more about this opportunity, please access the RFP below:
Interested in building a better procurement for your city? Try BidSpark today.